Become a Lion
A Lions Club member is an individual who has chosen to be part of the Lions Club International, a global service organization dedicated to community service, humanitarian efforts, and charitable initiatives. Lions Club members, commonly referred to as "Lions," come from diverse backgrounds and professions, united by a shared commitment to making a positive impact on their communities and beyond.
1st Tuesday of the month – 6:30 pm
3rd Tuesday of the month – 6:30 pm Dinner Meeting (typically)
Location – Eau Claire Distillery Speak Easy
Turner Valley, Alberta
No meetings during July and August
Note: Must attend three meetings to be voted in and officially become a Lion.
Message us if you would like to be a guest at one of our meetings!
If any of the following key points resonate with you, we encourage you to reach out!
1. Community-Minded: Lions are individuals who have a strong sense of community and a desire to contribute to its well-being. We actively engage in projects and initiatives that address local needs.
2. Service-Oriented: Lions are committed to service above self. They willingly volunteer their time, skills, and resources to support various causes and projects aimed at improving the quality of life for others.
3. Diverse Backgrounds: Lions Club members come from various professions, age groups, and walks of life. This diversity fosters a rich and dynamic community, bringing together individuals with different perspectives and skills.
4. Global Network: Being part of the Lions Club means belonging to a global network of service-minded individuals. Lions around the world work together to address global challenges and make a positive impact on a broader scale.
Benefits of Joining The Lions Club
1. Community Impact
2. Networking Opportunities
3. Leadership Development
4. Personal Growth
5. Sense of Purpose
6. Exclusive Events and Resources
7. International Collaboration
8. Family-Friendly Atmosphere
Joining the Lions Club is a commitment to service, community, and personal growth. The benefits extend beyond the individual, positively impacting the lives of those served and contributing to a global network of compassion and goodwill.